Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Mom's top ten list
This week has been fun.
I have learned a great number of things that toddlers & preschoolers can do in less than 1 minute.
Here are my top 10:
10. Unscrew the lid on a childproof bottle
9. GUM has MANY uses
8. find your lipstick....and use it.
7. Paint their big toes
6. attempt to cook top ramen noodles
5. remove child-lock from refrigerator and run wildly while popping the top on a root beer
4. feed the fish...ALL of the fish food
3. pee. on anything available.
2. undress completely, including shoes and socks.
And finally, for my big #1 of the top 10....
1. find the "baby vicks" jar and use it like hair gel or comparable hair cream.
And, as a tip...even after 10 washes with baby soap, head and shoulders, bath & body works hand soap, dishwashing soap, and good old fashioned grit, your child's hair will STILL be greasy and STILL smell like vicks vapor rub.